16 August 2006

DEBT REDUCTION ADVICE IS FREE

Towards Financial Intelligence- Debt Reduction Advice and Counselling by easy4life

Having worked in finance for most of my career -I decided it was best to share some experience about money management with this group. It is frightening to see how many people do not know how to manage their own money effectively. There are many companies out there that instead of encouraging better money management are encouraging people into more debt by encouraging people to let them handle their debt...For a Fee!

Please if you know anyone who is in personal debt, discourage them from going down this route! The only person who should be really handling their debt is themselves or if there is help, then it should be free..not putting the person in more DEBT!. Contact me, or point a friend to contact me for my personal debt guide management guide first before they commit to doing such a thing.

Safaraz Ali
info@easy4life.com

No comments: